Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can you say Yo Yo!!

So over the past 2 years I have been able to lose 55 of the 75lbs that I gained with my last pregnancy, I was able to lose the first 20 through Diet and exercise it took me about a year to get that off due to some frequent Yo Yo dieting. Than I found out about HCG through my Sister and a great friend who both had great sucess with it, I did 3 short rounds of HCG and I lost a total of 40lbs doing that, I was planning on starting another round over HCG just after Thanksgiving however I just could not take the acid burn anymore that the alcohol in the drops gave me, so I started on my eating right and exercising journey first I started with counting and burning calories via my BodyBugg, than I decided to try the new weight watchers program, than I decided to try HCG again, with the same results I just could not take the acid burn, so than I decided to try the calories out and calories in, and than on to Atkins, I do each for about a week and than have a bad day and decide I will try something else, well guess what I have realized that all this Yo Yo dieting is just not working for me and if I continue with it, it will take me 2 years to lose my last 40lbs, so I am putting this all out there because I have picked a plan and I have every intention of sticking with it until I lose that last 40lbs. I am also training for a half a marathon that I will be doing in June and joining some friends in a Binge free challenge,and I will be Blogging my progress the good bad and the ugly no more Yo Yo dieting for this chubby girl.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny Collette! So what is the plan you are sticking to? I sure miss you and your support with my weight issue!
    I know you will make your weight goal and it will not take you 2 more years! You are a wonderful person and very strong!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, The plan I will be sticking to is the new Weight Watchers plan. and I will be changing the name of this blog and updating it daily on my progress I need to be accountable.

    ReplyDelete