Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's Get Real!!!

Hello, my name is Collette and for those of you who know me you know how much I like to talk, and that I am also a good listener, I wanted to start a place where I could go to share my real feelings about what it is like to be a wife and a Mother, I also want this to be a place where other Mother's could come and share their real feelings about being a Mother too as I know I am not alone in this world and that my way of doing things is not always the right way to do things. (although a lot of times I like to think that it is.) I hope that from this site I can gain more knowledge and wisdom on how to be a better Mother, Wife and Friend. I am not a writer by any means, I have horrible grammar so let me apologize for this from the get go.

So ladies let's get Real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment